We have a commitment to empowering and valuing our staff. We offer:
- Market value for the job and performance in each position
- Medical, dental and short-term disability programs for full-time employees
- A 401(k) plan with a generous employer matching contribution for full-time employees
- Career growth through training opportunities and individual growth planning
- Employee Assistance program
- Employee emergency assistance funding available
- Compensation, salary levels and increases not based on or influenced by an employee’s gender, race, color, age, religion, disability, national origin, citizenship, or other classification protected by law
- Premier senior care provider in the Metro-East.
- Voted “#1 BEST Retirement Community” in the Metro-East by the Belleville News Democrat for more than five years in a row.
- Deficiency-free survey from the Illinois Department of Public Health for more than 10 years in a row.
The Apartment Community of Our Lady of the Snows is a faith-based, not-for-profit Life Plan community nestled amid the 200 beautifully landscaped acres of the National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows in Belleville, Illinois.
- Adults 62 years and older
- 124 independent living apartments
- 30 assisted living apartments in the St. Francis Center
- 57 skilled nursing beds in the Dammert Care Center
- More than 200 residents
- Over 150 dedicated and caring team members
Changing the face of aging by honoring residents, empowering staff and partnering with the community.
To apply, complete our form online and email to Human Resources at Humanresources@apartmentcommunity.org
or print and complete application and return by mail or in person to:
The Apartment Community
726 Community Dr.
Belleville, IL 62223
Current Job Openings
The Dining Services Assistant performs a variety of services associated with quality food service production as directed by the Director of Dining Services or members of the Dining Service management team. Services performed will include, but are not limited to: food preparation and service; sanitation of equipment, furniture, and dining room areas; and dishwashing, as assigned.
The Director of Clinical Services (DCS) is a registered nurse who is responsible for planning, organizing, designing, administering, directing, and overseeing all nursing operations in the Dammert and St. Francis Centers at The Apartment Community in accordance with all federal, state, and local standards and guidelines that govern this facility. The DCS is authorized to act on behalf of The Apartment Community President and Vice President in their absence, and is delegated with the administrative authority, accountability, and responsibility necessary for carrying out their assigned duties.